if you are one of them who is looking for how to fix Linksys router power light blinking then you are in the right place.
Some Common Issues which people face and search related to Linksys Router are below:
if your linksys router is blinking then it have following issue.
router power light blinking
- Hardware failure
- Cable connection
- Old dated Firmware
- Isp problem
These are the couple of regular explanations for Linksys Router isn’t working issue. to fix this issue. you have to follow to the guidelines given underneath.
- make sure your modem is properly connected to the internet port of the Linksys router. there might be a cable connectivity problem causing your Linksys router to blink or flash all lights. Before moving ahead, make sure all power supply is not connected properly.
- is it true that you are getting the web on your modem? there is a probability of no web on modem. that is the reason you may be having this issue. so you should check the web status on your modem. on the off chance that there is no web on your modem. in that situation, you have to call your isp and approach them for the arrangement.
- if you are using an old Linksys router then it Is sure you have a lol dated firmware. this issue might be identified with router firmware. so you should check for the firmware update.
- if still your Linksys router is not working then simply reset your router using reset key which is on the router backside or in front some cases. you need to hold the reset key for some second to reset completely.
- in some cases rest key is within the small hole in the router so you have to use a paper pin or something similar to it and keep pressing reset key.
After cautiously following all the above steps, your Linksys switch should work with no different issues.
If this post is useful for you or if you have any query please let us know in the comment section!