if you are one of them who is looking for how to connect printer to laptop then you are in the right place.
to connect printer to laptop you must need two things. given below.
- Wifi name and Security Key (password of your Wifi network)- to set up and connect your printer you must have your Wifi user name and password on which you want to connect your printer.
- Printer Driver– you need your printer driver through which you can connect your printer to your Laptop easily. driver comes in a disk with your printer or you can also download printer driver through your printer brand official website.
How to connect printer to Wifi step by step
In order to How to connect printer to laptop first you can connect your printer to Wifi. there are 2 ways through which you can connect your printer.
- Through the WPS button.
- Through Wifi user name and passwords.
Connect Printer to Wifi Through WPS button.
Turn on your printer and place the router nearby your Wi-Fi router so that the WPS button could be in reach. Hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer till the light is ON. now hit the WPS button on the router. While checking out a network, blue Wi-Fi light gets on. Once connected to a Wi-Fi network. Power and Wi-Fi lights are going to be still. to see the connectivity, try printing a page from the Canon printer. Put the sheets into the printer and check if the printer works properly.
Connect Printer Through Wifi user name and passwords.
Step 1: First you need to turn on your printer.
Step 2: Press the Settings button on your printer and swipe right to left using your arrow keys and find the device setting and click on OK.
Step 3: Press the arrow keys until you see Settings, press OK.
Step 4: Press the arrow key on your printer until you go to wireless setup, press OK.
The printer will start searching for your Wifi Name, in the meanwhile, the light will be blinking.
Step 5: If the searching process takes too long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to wireless setup, standard setup. Press OK.
See Also : How to connect canon printer to Wi-Fi
Step 6: Press the arrow key on your printer until you find your Wifi Name, then press OK.
Step 7: Enter your passphrase for the Wifi ( passphrase ) and press OK.
Step 8: Enter your passphrase for the Wifi (Enter password) and press OK.
Hopefully, you successfully connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
How to connect printer to Laptop step by step
After connecting your printer to Wi-Fi follow following steps to get to find How to connect printer to laptop.
Step 1: Open control panel in your windows Laptop.
Step 2: click on view device and printers in Hardware and Sound Section.
Step 3: Click on Add printer and follow on screen instructions to setup your printer to Laptop.
Some common issues which peoples looking for…
- how to connect printer to computer wirelessly
- how to connect printer to laptop with usb
- how to connect printer to laptop windows 10
- how to connect printer to laptop windows 7
- how to connect printer to laptop wireless
- how to connect wireless printer to laptop windows 10
- How do I connect my HP printer to my laptop?
- How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- Why won’t my laptop connect with my printer?
- How do I connect to a wireless printer?
Hopefully, you successfully connect your printer to Wi-Fi. If this post “How to connect printer to laptop” is useful for you or if you have any query please let us know in the comment section!