if you are one of them who is looking for How to change AirPods Name then you are in the right place. learn the easy way to change your AirPods name on iPhone, Android, and Mac devices. you can also find out how to reset AirPods.
As you already know AirPods is an apple product and famous for its quality of work. The new AirPods convey the best earphone experience, rethought. Simply haul them out of the charging case and they’re prepared to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.
After a straightforward one-tap setup, AirPods work like sorcery. They’re naturally on and consistently associated. AirPods can even detect when they’re in your ears and delay when you take them out.
To change the volume, change the melody, settle on a decision or even get bearings, just say “Hello Siri” and make your solicitation. You have the opportunity to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or avoid forward with a twofold tap when tuning in to music or digital recordings.
AirPods convey 5 hours of listening time and 3 hours of talk time on a solitary charge.2 And they’re made to stay aware of you, because of a charging case that holds various charges for over 24 hours of listening time.3 Need a fast charge? Only 15 minutes for the situation allows you 3 hours of listening time or 2 hours of talk time.
Why do you need to choose AirPods?
- Manufactured by Apple
- Naturally on, consequently associated
- A simple arrangement for all your Apple devices6
- Fast admittance to Siri by saying “Hello Siri” or setting up a twofold tap
- Twofold tap to play or avoid forward
- Charges rapidly for the situation
- The case can be accused of a Lightning connector
- Rich, excellent sound and voice
- Consistent exchanging between gadgets
How to change AirPods name
Learn the easy way to change your AirPods name on iPhone, Android, and Mac devices. you can also find out how to reset AirPods.
- How to change AirPods name on iPhone
- how to change AirPods name on mac.
- how to change AirPods name on android
How to change AirPods name on iPhone
to change airpods name on iPhone follow some simple steps given below.
- Remove AirPods Max from the Smart Case.
- On iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- In the list of devices, tap the Actions Available button next to your AirPods.
- Do any of the following:
- Change the name: Tap the current name, enter a new name, then tap Done.
- Change which modes you can select with the noise control button: (iOS 14.3 or later) Tap a model. A checkmark indicates that you can select the mode.
- Turn Automatic Head Detection off or on (iOS 14.3 or later) Tap Automatic Head Detection.
- When Automatic Head Detection is turned on, AirPods Max sense when they’re on your head and automatically plays the audio from your iPhone. When you remove AirPods from your head, playback stops.
- Change the rotational direction for increasing the volume: (iOS 14.3 or later) Tap Digital Crown, then choose an option.
- Unpair AirPods Max from your iPhone: Tap Forget This Device.
How to change AirPods name on mac
to change airpods name on Mac follow some simple steps given below.
- On your, Mac look in the top right-hand corner and click on the apple icon, then select System Preferences.
- Open the Bluetooth panel.
- With your AirPods connected to your Mac, right-click them in the Devices list of your Bluetooth device and then select Rename in the pop-up menu.
- Type in a new name for your AirPods which you want.
- Click the Rename button to confirm and close it.
How to change AirPods name on android
We’ll accept that you’re running Android 10 or later and have matched the AirPods or AirPods Pro as of now. Likewise, we just show the guidelines on stock Android beneath, so on the off chance that you have a Samsung Galaxy, LG, or another brand, the interaction might be somewhat extraordinary.
Open the Settings application, at that point tap “Associated gadgets” to get to the Bluetooth choices, which is the place where you’ll discover your AirPods’ customization inclinations. Then again, you can:
Long-press the “Bluetooth” symbol in the Quick Settings pull-down.
Ask OK Google, Hey Google, or Google Assistant to “Open Bluetooth settings.”
Presently, under Available Media Devices or Previously Connected Devices, tap on the pinion to one side of your AirPods’ or AirPods Pro’s name. Dissimilar to with iOS, you don’t should be associated with the earphones to change its name. Presently, tap the pencil symbol at the highest point of the subtleties page, change the name to anything you desire, and hit “Rename” to save it. You can likewise choose “Drop” in the event that you alter your perspective.
Presently, when you see your AirPods or AirPods Pro on that Android gadget, you should see the custom name. It tends to be not the same as the name you picked on iOS, if relevant, yet in the event that you ever unpair the AirPods with the Android telephone, whatever name that iOS has for the AirPods (or the stock AirPods’ name) is the thing that will show up when being combined.
Changing the name of your AirPods on an Android gadget won’t change the name on an iPhone or other Apple gadget, nor will it change the name on another Android gadget or a PC. The default name must be modified on iOS, and on Android, you can modify it on a gadget by-gadget premise.
How to reset AirPods
With the case open, press and hold the button on the back of the charging case for about 15 seconds, until you see the status light flashing amber. and now your AirPods is reset.
Check out New airpods: Airpods Pro
If this post ” How to change AirPods Name” or “How to reset AirPods” is useful for you or do you have any questions please let us know in the comment section.