if you are looking for fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 then you are in right place. this is the most common reason when you upgrade your windows.
there are two main reason when this problem occurs as mentioned below..
- Bluetooth driver is missing or not compatible.
- Bluetooth is not turned on in your computer
To fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 follow these instruction step by step
- Download Bluetooth driver : this is the most common reason for Bluetooth not working is driver is missing. to solve this issue you can update your windows to latest version and your Bluetooth driver is also updated to latest version.
Read Also : System Restore Windows 10 from Boot
to update windows click in the bottom left corner of your screen where you see “Type here for search” and type there windows update. you will see results click on windows update. now here you can update your windows to latest version. to finish installation after downloading windows 10 update restart your computer.
if still its not work you have to visit official website of computer brand and download drivers from their manualy.
2. Turned On Bluetooth in Computer : to Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 you Need to click on the windows search menu and type Run . Now the Run dialog box will open and you need to type in that box services.msc and click on OK. now you see following services page.
Now you have to click on the Bluetooth support services and click on properties.
- on the properties dialog box you have to go on startup type and click on the automatic keyword.
- after selecting startup type click on the apply and then OK button.
- now to final step is you have to restart your computer.
if this Article “Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10” is useful for you or do you have any question please let us know in the comment section.